Ultra Bright Zinc Spray
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type||Bright Zinc Spray|
|Surface Spreading Rate||1.0 sq mtr/can|
|Corrosion Resistance||250 Hrs at 30 micron|
|Drying||SD-10 min, Hard Dry-60 min|
|Coating Thickness||25-30 micron|
|Packaging Size||400 ml|
|Service Temperature||-5 to +70 Degrees C|
is a quick drying, light-duty, sacrificial coating that protects ferrous metals from oxidizing. It Provides the higher degree of cathodic protection to the base metal against the environment and prevent the formation or spreading of rust and corrosion. It also provides the appearance of a high shine, hot-dip galvanized, bright metallic finish. Ultra Bright Zinc Spray is excellent for touch-ups to scratches, dents, welds, wear or machined edges on galvanized, aluminum and other high shine metal substrates.Areas Of Use:
- Exposed edges, fasteners, conduit, strapping, welds, fencing, railings, grates, electrical poles
- Breaker panel housings, rain spouts, signs, doors, trailers, waste containers, catwalks and guard rails
- Ideally suited for a variety of environments including marine, utility, refinery, water treatment, chemical processing, pulp & paper, steel manufacturing and general maintenance and repair. Valve spindles, piston rods
- High Shine Finish: A glistening high shine coating with 65% zinc-Al in the dry film. Provides the appearance of a hot-dip galvanized, bright metallic finish
- Sacrificial Zinc Coating: Stops rust & corrosion on steel
structures, equal to Hot dipped galvanizing
- Quick Drying: Dries to touch in 15 to 30 minutes. Allows treated parts to be handled quickly
- Restores a bright look of hot-dipped galvanizing on damaged
- Excellent heat resistance in class
- Ozone friendly formulation
Optimum corrosion protection was generally linked to a high zinc content in the coating. Spherical zinc pigments and a relatively high layer thickness formed the basis for this corrosion protection.
However today, further developments of corrosion protection primers based on zinc flakes enable considerably improved corrosion protection compared to what was possible in the past with spherical zinc dust. The zinc flakes used in the ULTRA BRIGHT ZINC SPRAY have a large, specific surface geometry, and therefore a high barrier+ Cathodic protection effect.
Direction For Use:
- The surface should be dry and free of rust bloom
- Shake well until agitator ball is free. Repeat while using
- Best results are obtained when sprayed above 60oF. Spray from 12-15 inches away in light, even coats
- The optimum film thickness for Ultra Bright Zinc Spray is 1.5 to 3.0 mils of dry film. To obtain this thickness via aerosol application, 3 passes of spray are required. Spray the substrate once vertically, once horizontally, and once more vertically for ideal coverage.
- Additional coats for heavy film can be applied when first coat is dry. For a thickness of 3 mils, repeat the above spray pattern twice.
- When finished spraying, clean valve by turning can upside down and press the button until only pressure escapes
- If clogging occurs, remove button and clean slot and orifice with fine wire
Store off the ground in a dry, protected area in temperature between 40-100°F (4-38°C). Containers must be kept sealed when not in use.Shelf life:
12 month from the date of manufacture: when stored unopened at (10°-30°C) although the product undergoes no chemical changes even during very long storage, and it would be advisable to conduct a small quantity trial when the material is to be used after 12 months from the date of manufacture.Warranty:
M/s Superon will replace any material found to be with the manufacturing defect. Since the storage, handling and application of this material are beyond our control, we can accept no liability for the results obtained.